|| What do our optometrists test for?
- How well you can see and whether you need glasses or contact lenses
- How well your eyes coordinate together
- Your eyes’ health which includes testing for:
- macula degeneration
- many other less common conditions
- when indicated:
- diabetic eye disease (retinopathy)
- visual fields
- colour vision
- dry eyes
- retinal photography available
- we then give you a careful explanation of our findings
- Referral to an ophthalmologist (medical eye specialist) if necessary.
We bulk-bill all eye examinations to Medicare whenever possible.